All orders are delivered on a standard service. Often next day but some products may take 3-5 working days.
We sell through other websites & our retail store. Stock is constantly changing. If we have a stock problem we will notify you immediately. You will be offered either a full refund, an alternative product or a due date to consider.
All orders are processed Monday to Friday. Specific delivery time is not possible.
You can contact Probyns on 01274 604495 Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm for further assistance
We deliver to mainland UK only.
Returns, Refunds & Cancellation Rights
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your purchase within 7 days. All that you need to do to exercise this right is notify us in writing, (email or letter) within 7 working days from the day after you receive your goods.
No right of cancellation exists for personalised goods or goods that are intimate in their nature or goods where there may be hygiene issues including food, unless defective.
Office furniture is ordered as special & often made to order. Once ordered goods can not be altered, cancelled or returned. Delivery times can vary.
1. If you are returning the product because not now required. Please make sure the item is returned to us in the same packaging as new with no defects to stop resale.
2. If you are returning your product because it is defective, please contact ourselves with the order details, product details stating the defect or defects.
3. Take care & responsibility and include any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with the product and its original packaging. Unfortunately we will be unable to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state. Protect the product and packaging with outer packaging (e.g. box or jiffy bag) writing the returns number on the protective packaging (not the item packaging). Please confirm that any goods for restocking are still in pristine condition. Refunds will be issued within 30 days.
4. If the original packaging surrounding the product has been damaged or destroyed we will only issue a refund if the product is being returned due to a defect. If the original packaging of a defective product has been damaged or destroyed you should ensure that the returned product is adequately packed for shipment back to us.
5. You are responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product.
6. We recommend that all returns be sent by registered post, so that a record of the return is available for you. ***Please note there will be instances where warranties are subject to manufacturer’s terms and conditions. e.g. If you purchase a printer, that develops a fault within the warranty period, we would be happy to help as far as we can but actual repairs and technical advice will be provided directly by the appropriate manufacturers themselves.
7. We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us. Where a return is lost or stolen in transit to us, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the return.
8. If you fail to return a product to us, we may make arrangements to have the product collected from you. The cost of this collection will be passed on to you.
9. Unused products may be returned promptly by customers to our address listed at the end of these terms and conditions.
10. Subject to the above, we will refund the purchase price of a returned product within thirty days of receiving written notification of your intention to return the product.
11. We will also refund the cost of standard or recorded postage incurred returning a product, if incorrectly sent by us or where the product has been returned due to a defect. Please note that we will not refund any courier, overnight or express element of any delivery or postage charge, including Royal Mail Special Delivery.
No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason. Sealed or shrink wrapped goods are only returnable if faulty.